I have a cat that I found about three years ago when she was a little kitten. According to the vet she was only a week old. I fed her with a dropper and taught her how to clean herself, use the litter, etc.. Granted she would have learned the cleaning and litter part by herself, but I will go ahead and take credit. She is a great cat, but very independent and for the most part does not like to be bothered. When she wants attention she determines when and how much. She has a rather funny habit (one of many) of standing on all fours on the edge of her litter box while she takes her shit. She doesn't want to touch the litter. It is fucking hillarious. She goes to great lengths to not touch the litter. Then when she is done, she brushes the litter over her poop or piss from outside the box. She looks funny when she does this because she shakes her paw as though it is soo below her to use a litter box.
Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...
Comments