About 7 years ago I was a director of a center for people with mental illness. These kind of people weren't just down in the dumps, but were truly crazy. I mean I worked with one guy who killed his whole family. Serious shit...They weree in and out jails, state psychiatric hospitals, etc..A really sad situation, but there were some really funny times. That was what was so strange about that job, while the people were strange and obviously crazy it was one of the funnest jobs I ever had. I got to see such crazy behavior, stuff you would never expect from people...crazier than anything you would ever imagine. Anyway, I thought I would share some of my stories. This one is about a guy I used to work with who was Schizophrenic. He was real sick, one of the sickest Schizophrenics I have ever worked with. Anyway, I used to drive him around helping him get his life in order. You know, help him with groceries, laundry, go to Drs. offices, get medications, jobs, etc.. One day we were driving in my car. Oh yeah, at the time I had bought a brand new convertible VW. It was great, I would always have the top down. It was my first big car purchase. Very excited, right. Well, we were driving somewhere with the top down and he is picking his nose while I am driving and I thought "this guy is going to pick his nose and rub it on my car's carpet. Sure as shit, that is what he did. He picked his nose and rubbed it on my carpet. I was furious and yelled at him, " Please blow your nose if you have to." Well, this guy isn't skating on both blades, so he continues to pick his nose. I yell again, not to put the booger on my carpet. So, what does he do? He takes the booger and rolls it between his fingers and puts his hand out the window where it is now blowing in the wind. I couldn't believe it! This fuck was trying to get the booger to come off his finger with the wind. So, it was still sticking on his finger and he turns to me, and, no joke-asks me to speed up so the booger would come off. The best part of this is that I actually did!!!!Hahahaha!!!I was going faster and faster to see if the booger would fly off his finger. What a crack up. Eventually we were going 80+ and the booger flew off his finger. Just thought you'd find that funny................
Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...
Comments