Well, I am at work at lunch. I don't think we are allowed to do this, so maybe I will get fired. I doubt it though. It's my lunch. Got some sleep last night, not enough to catch up, but I still slept from 11:30 to 6:30ish. So, roughly 7 hours. I am still very tired and will likely go to bed early tonight. I was proud that I got to sleep at 11:30 instead of my usual 12:30, 1:00am. That is progress to me. My sleep was constantly interrupted by a car alarm that kept going off last night. Really bugged me. My wife is in Palm Springs and she is having a pretty good time from what I can tell. She says she doesn't want to be there because she is there for work and I am not there. I believe her. She isn't the type that likes to travel alot. More of a homebody. I am more and more that way myself. Especially lately. However, I feel an itch to get out of here and go on a vacation. Maybe the Carribean. Not sure. My dad is coming in July, so I am looking forward to that and am taking alot of time off during his stay. We are going down to Kentucky to camp and see the national park. Should be fun. Work is boring, but that is my own fault. Need to get into it more. Sometimes I am just not motivated to do this stuff day in and day out. Can be very frustrating. I am ready for a move, but I need to get some things done before I can make that move--like publishing alot more....try just publishing. That is a big challenge. Not an easy thing to do, but I need to at least give it a shot and not give myself a hard time thinking I can't do it. If I don't try I know for sure I won't be able to do it. the only way to improve is to work at it and not give up. Talk to you later.....lunch is over.
Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...
Comments