Skip to main content

Travels

You know, I love to travel. I have lived and visted many places in my life up to now. I have traveled way more than the average person. I didn't realize this, until I started talking to people and realized that most folks don't travel very far from their own home. Let's see, where have I lived? I have lived in South Dakota, Minnesota, Hawaii, Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Ohio, Germany, and Kansas. In the U.S. I have visited (including where I have lived) starting west and moving east: Hawaii, Alaska, California, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, and Georgia. I think that's it. My favorite places in the U.S. are all of Hawaii, Alaska, parts of Colorado, New York City, and Chicago. In terms of countries, I have been to: the U.S.-obviously, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Lichenstein, Spain, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico. I think that's it. I am probably missing a couple of ones in there. My favorite out of U.S. destinations? I think Barcelona and Rio De Janero. I would love to travel to South East Asia, particularly Bangkok, Hong Kong, Syndey, New Zealand, Tokyo, and possibly Singapore. I also want to go to Buenes Aires and Mexico City sometime. In terms of the Middle East-Dubai of course. I am blessed and have been very fortunate to experience all of these places. Just thought you'd like to know.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hmmmm...

Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...

Update

Wow, has it been a long time since I wrote on this blog. I will write more often. Well, much has happened since the last time I wrote. Since that was years ago. Been very busy with life, etc... Osama Bin Laden was killed this past week. I am not happy that anyone ever is killed. I am a pacifist, so it goes against my beliefs. When Sept. 11th happened I have to say I wasn't surprised. I wondered if we would be attacked like that at some point. As a country we have exploited poorer, less developed countries for soo long, it was just a matter of time. I believe if it wasn't Bin Laden it would have been someone else eventually. I am not saying I believe what he did is right, I don't. What he did was cowardly and inexcusable, but not surprising. I was actually amazed by the surprise of people by the whole incident. The United States has learned alot from that experience. 1) We are not isolated in this world; 2) There are consequences for exploiting others; 3) The wo...