I could totally get in trouble for doing this....but oh, well. Hopefully no one will find out. Haven't been feeling that well the last few days. Caught something, but am starting to feel a bit better. Things are going well. I guess the newest news is that I have been looking for a house to buy. This is somewhat stressful. Although I want it, I am not sure how long we will be here. The housing market is down, but I think we can rent it out if we decide to leave within a year or so. I have to say that I like the stability of living in one place and having my wife around more. It makes life easier. Jobs are coming up, but I don't think I will apply because of the house and this job. The job is the same. People here aren't going to change. I haven't been in the best of moods the past few days, and I am sure that is because of my feeling bad. Need to get plenty of rest. I am very tired. Oh, I have also been watching my weight and diet very closely since coming back from vacation in Mexico. I have lost a total of 12 pounds in 5 weeks. I am very pleased with myself. I have really changed my diet. While I didn't remove all the bad things, I only eat them in moderation. So I am not depriving myself of some of my favorite foods, but I am only allowing it sparingly. I think that is what all the experts say to do. I have been losing approximately 2 pounds a week, which they say is what it should be. Will write later... See ya.
Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...
Comments