So, I haven't written for a while. Well, what's new. What's so strange about these Blogs is that I do this annonymously and no one kn0ws that I type this. If they really wanted to know how I felt all they would have to do is check my Blog out. Anyway, not sure if I reach anyone with any of these, but it is therapeutic for me nonetheless. As many know, I have done some soul searching lately....probably the last 6 months for sure. I have revealed a number of weird things about my personality/character that I want to change. Mostly to do with all the negative shit that I spew at myself all the time. I realize now that I jump to conclusions, get irrational, and it all has caused me great pain. I have also held grudges which have gone no where except to hurt me. At any rate, things are looking much brighter now-a-days. Been really working hard on myself. Strangely, as I have been working hard on myself, a number of other areas, namely professional, have also improved. I am much more motivated to get going on my career and relationships than previously. I have really started to pay more attention to my relationship with my wife. It has all been wonderful. We are starting to communicate again. Not just talk about the day, but really communicate and get to know each other. At least I feel that way. What else....work is fine. Still annoying from time to time, but I let it roll off my back. I don't make many waves, unless it directly affects me. OHH! How could I forget. I got a dog. Not sure if I told you that. Her name is Molly. She is four years old and I got her from the Humane society. She is such a great dog. She is an australian shepherd. She is awesome. My wife took a while to warm up to her, but now loves her just as much as I do. She really brings alot of joy to my life. I have had her since the end of November. Well, I'll sign off, but I will keep writing.
Well, it's been a bit since I wrote. So, I thought I would. I don't really pay that much attention to the news--it depresses me and I feel it is sensationalistic. It purposely focuses on all of the bad in humanity and seldom, especially now-a-days focuses on what is good in humanity. I guess it is all about ratings. I have been so out of the loop that even my wife knew something that I didn't. I didn't know that there was a recall on all the spinach in the U.S. I was at Wal-Mart (yes, that is another discussion altogether) and I was buying food. I was going to buy one of those bags of spinach. I don't know what brought me to want that, I usually buy it fresh, but anyway...I went up the counter and they said I couldn't buy it. I kept thinking....what am I going to snort this shit or what. It's spinach, let me buy it! Then my wife said, you didn't hear about the spinach recall? And I said "what spinach recall". Then she told me....T...
Comments